Thursday 28 April 2011

What am I working on?

Right now I am finishing up my Let's Play of Portal 2. Seems like everyone has one of those and it was kinda hit or miss with my mass (245) subscribers. Had lots leave but just as many new so I guess that isn't so bad. I also recently made a whole bunch of Minecraft Tutorials featuring the new Powered Rail. I split it into 5 parts each upgrading a different part of the station with the new rail. These will be uploaded once the last 2 parts of the Portal vids are up. Chapter 8 tonight and the last one tomorrow.

I am also working on making a movie for my server. It is a private server so I can't give out the IP but everyone is certainly able to look at it when I get the video up. It's more for the people who play on it but if others get entertainment out of it then that's a bonus too. There is a preview I put up yesterday which is short and really the only part I've made of it but it looks like it could be cool.

If anyone has any movie requests let me know. I think I still need to do an in depth look at the binary switching system for someone, other than that I can't think of much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment