Saturday 15 October 2011

Yay for rarely updating!

As expected I very rarely update this thing. But when I do... wow what an amazing experience it is. Or not really.

Anyway I'm SUPER busy right now with youtube, and I'm loving it. I'm just cranking out the videos and it's always fun to see comments and reactions to it. My first "mod review" ish went up today and it's all about redpower. Now I'm not sure whether I would actually use the mod, because as a general rule I dont use mods, however if I were going to use one, it would be that one. It's simply amazing and can't wait to see what else Eloraam puts into it.



Season 2 of  BRF is coming to a close, it's been a very interesting one with a large variety of requests and certainly is keeping things fresh for Minecraft. I suppose when that ends I might start working on a new custom map. Eronev has over 6000 downloads which is more than I had ever hoped for, but it also means I have a fairly high bar to reach for the next one...

I have lots of ideas about the next one, maybe it'l be a prequel talking about how the old man came into a situation that he did. Maybe a morality system? For sure lots of redstone and puzzles. I may make it a bit more linear than the last one since the biggest complaint about the last map was people getting lost despite constant nudging in the right direction.

Dunno yet, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment